Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Me

My name is Kaylee Farnes and I love to write. Ever since I was nine years old I knew I wanted to be a writer, to write and publish books. Now, at the age of 23, I'm really starting to make my nine year old dreams a reality.

I have been blogging for a few years now on a small site called When The Cows Come Dancing Home. It's a personal blog that also includes some fashion, recipes, random thoughts, marriage tips, and much more. But I wanted to create another blog, one where I can talk about my goals, successes, and failures in writing. Where I can write poems and short stories.

This blog is about writing and my journey to (hopefully) becoming an author. I would love for you to join me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for commenting!!