Thursday, June 19, 2014

Broken Laptops

Way back in January my laptop broke and I lost all my writing files. I would have been more upset if I didn't have a technological dad who I know can retrieve those files for me, but he hasn't yet, and I now live in a different state so he can't really get them to me.

So I started using my husband's laptop to work on my stories. But as of yesterday, that laptop is now also broken. I'm so incredibly ticked off! I have the worst luck with laptops!

My husband and I are going to take the laptop in somewhere to see if we can get it fixed, and perhaps buy a new one, with the money we don't have. Sigh. Our apartment complex has an office area where I am currently using the computer to write up this blog post. But I feel like I can't write in my stories much in such a public area... I don't trust people.

The point is, I'm unhappy because I don't get to write as much as I would like to and I'm incredibly sick of having laptops die on me... because that's laptop number three... ugh!!

If you have any suggestions for laptops we should buy, let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for commenting!!